Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 7, 2021

Very simple and effective app for upsells. I had an issue showing ATC pop up for differents URLs (different product pages languages). Support was super reactive and fixed the issue real quick. I highly recommend!

Lumineo - Épilateur à Lumière Pulsée
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Propel Commerce replied January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 🙏 We're happy to hear our support team was able to resolve the issue.

January 5, 2021

I was extremely surprised to see the take-up rate. Easy to install and does the job very well! The revenue generated definitely makes this app worthwhile. This one is a keeper. :)

Rescue Swag
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2021

Awesome! We're so happy to hear the app is generating additional revenue for you 😊 Thanks so much for leaving a review 🙏

December 22, 2020

Awesome app, the free version is enough to get you started. It's just what I was looking for.
Thanks.

Slimming Yoga Pants
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Propel Commerce replied January 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear the free version is meeting your needs 😊

October 21, 2020

Great free plan, first time it was not working I re install the app and it work perfectly ! If I do sells I will definitly upgrade !!

Giovanni Zacchetti®
France
Time spent using app: 25 days
Propel Commerce replied October 21, 2020

Awesome! We're so happy the free plan is working well for you. Please do reach out to our support staff at any time if there's anything we can do to help.

October 19, 2020

This app was easy to set up and it works perfectly. I can't wait to see how it works for my store and customers.

mind your own marriage.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 29, 2020

The app is good for me. The free plan is also enough for my things. I had one time a little problem, the support was quickly and very friendly.

Fairban
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
Propel Commerce replied October 1, 2020

We're happy to hear our app's forever free plan is meeting your needs! Thanks for the kudos 🙏

September 18, 2020

Great free plan and support! Super easy to implement and the support team was very responsive and helped me get set up right away.

type:A deodorant
Time spent using app: 5 months
Propel Commerce replied September 18, 2020

Thanks so much for the kudos! We really appreciate it 🙏

September 16, 2020

Amazing support, they resolved all our requests quickly and successfully, helping the app work perfectly with our theme. Oh, and app has fantastic options and everything you need for creating upsells!

Salty Mermaid Swim
Time spent using app: 27 days
Propel Commerce replied September 18, 2020

We're so happy to have been able to help! Thanks so much for using Upsell Now 🙏

September 6, 2020

Amazing and easiest setup! Simple design. Works great to show your products. One of my favorite apps!

resweatusa
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 27, 2020

I used this app to help me apply discounts to my store, not only is it very easy to use, the support i receive is fast and efficient! worth the monthly fee!!

hairbandsxpress