Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell | Reviews

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Cat Houze

Love to use this app. Have the features I want, and most importantly it's free! You can customize the headings and description of the upsell page

AT Urban Wear

GREAT APP! Easy to use and very helpful to increase your sells in your website store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laconic Shop

Works great. Customer support was fast and super helpful. The pop looks better than some of the other free ones too.

broadwayincore12

This is exactly what we were looking for. What a great app. Perfect functionality for our complex sales flow!

MyArrum

nice!! it helps alot to pull trigger buyer to drop another products! your app is really great. i like very much.

LifehackPH

Great app! Very responsive support team and the app works flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a straightforward and great upsell and cross sell app! Works like a dream!

PonRoad Gear

SO easy! Thank you! For a free app, I expected it to be a little more complicated but it has been the easiest app I've used so far! Works perfectly!

Say It With Yo Tee

This app really helped to make my business more customer-satisfactory with offering additional products that they wouldn't even have thought during their visits to look at and our conversion rate has increased tremendously since!

Mom Life Gear

After installing many other upsell apps and being disappointed I found Upsell Now. My expectations were low since it is free. However, I was blown away by how perfect it is!! This app is very easy to set up and I love that you can customize the colors. I still can't believe it is free!! Highly recommend.

Noir Aesthetic

Easy to setup and install. Support was quick to respond when I had questions and handled my issue promptly.