Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Shipwreck Treasures of the Keys

Took me days to find the right app and finally I came across this one. Their support team is also very helpful and helped me resolve my issues right away!

Phone Mirror Case

amazing app! Wanted something changed and they did it for me quite fast! recommend! Simply to use :)

aliyahcremas

great app this is very very useful. if you choose the right products you will make some good income.. get the app

Apotheosis Training Performance

So far so good. Just started using this today but looks crispy. Support was helpful as well when needed.

World Everest Online Sell And Service

THIS IS VERY GOOD AND VERY EASY TO USEFUL. THIS APP SAVE OUR TIME AND ENERGY. VERY VERY THANK YOU FOR THIS APP.

Lux Kitty Designs

Working great so far and was so easy to integrate! Looking forward to making more offers using this app (:

FirmGuards

easy to configure and works very well. doesn't interrupt and affect the sales. better to have then not to have.

Cantia

Love the app, really helped me to achieve what other up-sell and cross-sell never let me, really happy with this

Fit Body and Spirit

Easy to use and set up, Helping great in increasing average order value, strongly recommend to everyone!

Brewed Wonders

This is a really cool upsell app! I love the sleek design and the ease of use. Upsells look really elegant!