Propel Upsell & Cross‑sell

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Try our free forever plan!

Blade-Tech Holsters

Best one around!! Awesome help and quick support! Easy to customize and shows discounts properly in cart!

SiiZU | Sustainable Fashion

nice customer service - love it !!!!! the support team is super helpful and responsive!!

We have a custom theme and they are so patient and supportive to help us fix the bugs.

Healthy Shower

Location France

I downloaded the Upsell Now app, it’s super easy to use and it’s doing a great job! In addition I must highlight how incredibly helpful the support service has been when I faced an issue getting my pop up to work. It’s worth noting as it’s quite rare to benefit such a reactive and supportive help. Highly recommend this app.

OnlyByou

Location Spain

De momento solo lo e instalado y no lo e utilizado, ya os contaré si es una buena inversión o no. Pero yo he escogido la opción de los 9.99 euros/mes, porque la opción gratis solo me dejaba colocar los productos gratis y no me interesaba.

Chopper & Otis

It works great to offer upsell from minicart. It's very simple to use and does exactly what I need. The support is very helpful too.

VOO LAY VOO

I love this app it's just so so simple and easy to navigate through

Guestbookery

So great!! Had an issue installing at first but customer service was great and helped me! Definitely recommended :)

hisloveneverending

Repurposed to be sure customers took advantage of buy X get Y. fantastic app. Easy to use and setup!

The Ali's Caverne LLC,

I used this app to help me create promotion on my website and so far it working really great. highly recommended.

SimplyChicJewelry

I love it! I had a small issue (my fault) and the CS team was excellent and got it working for me!!!