Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell

by Propel Commerce

Upsell, Cross sell & Bundle on Add-to-cart & Checkout

CaduwisPrint

This app removed my shipping rates, I spend some time setting up all the variables. Not happy about that, I dont have time to be messing with none sense Im just about to launch ads for my store. I tried to give it a one star, but they dont allow you to do so. They block the submit review button.

November 7, 2019

Hi there, sorry to hear you ran in to some difficulties. Did you reach out to our support staff for assistance? We'd be happy to help.

Upsell Now needs to update the checkout total on the cart page, and it sounds like your shipping rates feature may have been in the same block. We can correct that in two seconds via a settings change in the app.

Please do reach out to us so we can help resolve this.

ProductBreeze

This app is very descriptive and easy to use. The only drawback is the choppy redirect to the transaction page. I believe this lack of smooth redirection can be a deterrent toward the buyers. Having a smooth transition through the payment process should be assuring.

June 20, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We don't seem to have a ticket in our support desk from you. We would have been happy to investigate the issue and see if there's anything we could do to resolve it.