4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and cross-selling features, which have been reported to boost sales and product exposure. Its simplicity, customization options, and compatibility with various themes are highly valued. The ability to offer discounts and a clean, mobile-friendly design are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and effective problem-solving. The free plan is particularly beneficial for small businesses and startups, enhancing the customer experience by simplifying product discovery and order addition.

July 27, 2019

+ easy to set up
+ adapts the look and feel of your store
- NO analytics! No information about quantity of products added to cart through the app! so I don't see campaigns effectiveness at all :(

BotyJakoNové
Czechia
8 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied July 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Upsell Now is a brand new, free app, and analytics are on our roadmap for the app in the coming months. Perhaps you'll consider updating your review once our analytics feature launches?

September 19, 2020

I just set this app up in a matter of minutes! I have a complicated/seasonal business and I had my doubts about this working. It works perfectly! Let's just hope that it brings on the sales!

Front Door Flower Club
4 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied September 21, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear it's working perfectly. Please do let our support team know if there's anything else we can do to help.