Post Purchase Upselly

Post Purchase Upselly

by Harshini Systems

Increase sales by upselling products on thank you page

CASE INC.

See how it works. Need t oget it installed proppertly because it keeps bugging on the create upsell button, when i refrsh i haveto start all over again. Trief rebooting but doesn't work...

Thirty7even

nice sag ich dir ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Art Diamond Painting

I like the app in general, but I'm having trouble with the language. As there are a lot of English words that I can't translate to my own webshop. Also the pricing is published weird. I hope that these improvements will be made, then I'm absolutely happy with this app!

Greige

I was really excited to try out but the system says my email address does not exist so I can't complete the set up. Anyway to help?

March 3, 2019

Thank you for your response. Now the issue has been now resolved. You can try the app.

OmniStork

Will not let me link to my Shopify, says my email doesn't exist. If this can be fixed or addressed I can change the feedback.

March 1, 2019

KWillems Designs

would not let me authorize the app unless i created a new shopify store. then redirected to us shopify. possibly not avail for CDN.

pickdropship

i use this for my other drop ship company and it is amazing. This is very useful and I recommend to everyone. great app

LionFaction

After reading some of the reviews it's looking promising, it works!
I enjoyed using the app, works really well. and it was easy to use.

Comicsofa

App is not working, reviewing to see if it works afterwards. If it does, then it is awesome to have a free app to do upsells / cross sells. Highly intuitive and easy to use, recommend.

classyjewelryauthority.com

App is doing what it supposed to do when programmed very well, I am enjoying every bit of this app.

Previous 1 3 4