Upsell Pop

Upsell Pop

by Harshini Systems

Increase sales by upselling products

WorldSuperStore

wonderful app I recommend it to any Shopify store. easy to install, works like magic. .........................................

GAYPIN'

Seemed like a simple enough set-up, but unfortunately, I can't get it to work on my site. Hopefully, they can fix it though, looks like a great potential alternative.

Skin 24-7

Couldn't get it to work. Unsure if it is because of licensing, app asks for a review. Hope it helps.

Iratya

Very easy to be used. I will test it and after I will decide if I keep it or discard it. In any case, it is free. Ya lo he hecho. Ya te lo dire cuando la use

qbwdp

The app is very useful. it looks beautiful and simple to use. The support is very friendly and responsive, they helped me to make some changes for my certain goals.

geographicstore

This is the wrong tactic for getting the review. What can I write for the review of this App without using it?

Generousky

Still in the process of installing..I don't know how it performs, I will submit the review once tested. Testing

SheMoment

I like it. it creates upsell in the cart. it'll be better to have cross sell on the product page.thx