Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Sales Pop up, Upsell Popup, Free Gift, Newsletter, Email Popup

SwimmingGear

Needed it for a simple exit offer only and it worked beautifully. Very simple to use and did exactly what we needed.

September 4, 2019

Thanks for your review and recommendation, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

YummiesForYou

A great way to promote new items when people first view sight and pop up when they are about to leave. Definitely boosted my sales

September 4, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you!

Metheadz

Great app and great customer service
seen a big increase in sales/ conversion
10/10 - very easy to install and use

September 4, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Prince of Scots

The App does not show up as planned and then offers double discounts in the shopping cart. Reached out for support and they referred me to shopify. The You Tube Video does not match back to the apps functionality.

September 3, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to fix the issue immediately.

BlankHockeyJerseys.com

Pretty basic but does what it's supposed to do and functions well. Service is great, too, as I had a small issue and the app developer's team responded immediately and had it resolved within 24 hours.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

Viking Runes

Good app. Brought me tons of profit! Customers love my coupons and promotions and I love this app. Thanks!

July 31, 2019

Vispuppy

It allows me to create professional popups without any design experience!
Highly recommend. Love using this app!

TomBernShop

This app is awesome! It allowed me to create some beautiful designs which help to increase conversions!
Would recommend to anyone!

CSM24 Store

Good app!
Pop-ups are great to keep in touch with your customers, inform them about sales and provide discounts to ones who are leaving. Extremely useful. The design is so customizable! Makes my pop-ups look cool. Thanks, guys!

Yieldings

WARNING! This app WILL leave garbage in your code after uninstall. I've spent the last few days trying to clean up my code after installing and subsequently uninstalling this app when it didn't meet my needs. The uninstall is NOT complete when removed, and the developer's instructions when contacted are also NOT complete.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51