Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Upsell Popup, Newsletter, Email Popup

Dainty Mary

Terrible. so hard to use and they don't save your entries in case you want to come back. There is no way to simply change a background color you have to choose red blue and yellow gradients?

May 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Prince of Scots

The App does not show up as planned and then offers double discounts in the shopping cart. Reached out for support and they referred me to shopify. The You Tube Video does not match back to the apps functionality.

September 3, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've run into an issue with our app, and we would really like to look into this further for you.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to fix the issue immediately.

Yieldings

WARNING! This app WILL leave garbage in your code after uninstall. I've spent the last few days trying to clean up my code after installing and subsequently uninstalling this app when it didn't meet my needs. The uninstall is NOT complete when removed, and the developer's instructions when contacted are also NOT complete.

July 25, 2019

YouEnvyMe.Club

Absolutely HORRIBLE even for FREE! This app is so difficult to use. It's unbelievable how difficult it is and I am very much computer savvy. I tried it out since it was free but I learned that everything free isn't good. It's a definite NO for me. Don't even waste your time. You will only get frustrated.

July 16, 2019

Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to solve this issue. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to check the issue immediately.

Moderninity

Have to uninstall since the pop up only shows on the first visit even though I set it up to show on each visit.

Lunitshop

Evlitegroup

LIARS, using the free version and ONLY the free version. They are charging me 19.95.

Liars liar liars, scammers. Worst app and worst support ever.

Modern Hip

I installed this, but never really used it. So, after a few weeks, I uninstalled it. Then I received an email from the developers telling me about "what needs to be done additionally after the uninstallation of the app". The email had a link to a FAQ - lots of tracking code in the email link, but the link was broken.

I asked them to send me the actual FAQ document, but they sent another link - still broken. (Apparently, the URL of the App has changed in the Shopify Apps store, but the developers haven't kept up with their links).

I wasn't going to use the App or pay them any money anyway, but now I'm pretty happy that I made that decision!!

Stickerwinner

I WOULD absolutely RECOMMEND them! %100 use this app,download it NOW!

- THE one star is to grab peoples attention... DID it work? SWEET check out my store.

Buckin Wild Designs

Absolutely horrible customer service...not easy to use and they provide no help

Previous 1