Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

Sales Popup ‑ Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Hifiteamshop

Very nice app ! Recommended !

hifiteamshop.at

Reviving Words

Great app. Very easy to use!

Ltm Endeavors Gifts

The Upsell on Exit app is easy to install, and does every thing it is supposed to do. A great way to offer a discount to those visitors who would just be browsers,and turn them into buyers.

Unfortunately I had to uninstall as there was a conflict with another app that is crucial to my products.

Tony, LTM ENDEAVORS gifts.com

Aus Nz By Luxewell Marie

I look forward to some further improvisation...

Dapper Sam Clothing

Pretty cool feature to have. Keeps customers on your page

Diapersdirect

IT works! Great App and I hope the team will keep improving it even though is almost perfect : )

Seed Sack

Great stuff! A good solution for almost any store.

Smokecrossroads E Juice

This is a simple, easy to use app, and I have really seen a change in our abandoned checkouts for the better!

Tedzee Store

The application is great. Each user accessing our website through desktop or mobile is checking the pop up sale window attracting clients to purchase products. Great Work! Just what we needed :)

Newbridge Home

Great product and excellent support! I had to do a little customizing and the SpurIt team was more than willing to accommodate my request. They turned around the work in less than one day also. Highly recommend.