Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Upsell Pop up, Newsletter & Email Pop up

Heightsafety

Our store recently used this app as we closed our door over the Christmas period, was very easy to use and worked. Thank you from the team at heightsafety.com

Carpem

I liked the program, my friends recommended me

Crocus World

This app works very well. Thanks

Tea Palace

To date have only used the free version and we're very happy and would recommend.

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Thaidesignonline

So Far So Good! Easily modified and seems to integrate will with my theme.

Harsale

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Exviver

Good Apps for upselling - exviver.com

Kitoutmyoffice

Fantastic app for pop up on exit discounts. Support from Kyril on their live chat was brilliant, fixed my problem straight away. Defo recommended for all Shopify stores.

Createwritenow

Had set this up app to run a one-day popup/upsell...and it wasn't working.....phoned SPURIT (the company that makes the app) to get help...they answered the phone almost immediately(!) and they were super-helpful. Popped up a chat session and walked me thru the settings to figure out what was going wrong (turned out it was my bad....I wanted to run the pop-up one day and had set the start date and end date as the same date...oops) Anyhow - great customer service and the app is working great now! :)