Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Tassel Tack

Easy to install, works great. Wish there was the option to use your own photo on pop-up for email opt-in.

She's Loved- Boutique

App installed fast, easy to use and works well. Has options to customize too which is great. Thank you.

PinkDivaCustoms

This app has me to make better contact with my customers and provide discounts automatically without sending out individual messages.

Natural Whispering Wonder

Just installed and set it up. It was a very easy process and you can change colours to fit your theme. The only downfall is that you cannot upload any of your own logos or images to fit the theme. However, I was able to find an image provided to coordinate with my theme.

FLAWSOME2

THIS APP IS AMAZING!!! YES JUST LOVE IT GO TRY IT I DID AND GUESS WHAT VERY EASY TO INSTALL, SALES POPUP YOU ALL IS AWSOME

Hello Brasil

perfect app .. thank you so much .. i really aprecitante it, he works well and can converts cart on sales

pvmark

excellent............................................................................................................................................

PureNordic

Worked perfectly and was easy to use! Perfect way to gather more emails. -Staff is quick to help if you have questions aswell!

What We Like Today

I used this app to create a pop-up box on my home page (Shopify) to collect email address. It was very intuitive and I got it done quickly!

Deo Dogs

Have not been using it for long, but it was really easy to set up and integrate into my store. I am excited to see how it goes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9