Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Upsell Pop up, Newsletter & Email Pop up

Almost Nude

Wish I could customise more. Like 'add this X to your cart and you get 30% off your whole order'.

East Gippy Organics

After playing around with this app a little more Id like to change my previous rating of two star to 4. Once you get the hang of it, its pretty good to use and has the added feature of being able to turn the app on and off at set dates. This app has been very helpful and its free too! The team offered support when I was unsure how to customise the look of the popup even without asking, they just based it on my earlier review and reached out with a solution. Thanks for the free app from a small store.

Chriselainelingerie

I like the app. It was very easy to install and I experienced no glitches. I created a popup upon visit. I have some traffic but no sells yet and I'm still experimenting. The app seems to work just fine. I will update this review at a later date.

Nothing Fits Apparel

great product for funneling. would recommend to many others using shopify. Its a must have tool

Fantastic Sales33

Shopify is a simple and exciting way to reaching your personal ambitions to financial success. Not only is in May simple for me but also customer service and assistance is always there and willing to help with a quick response to all my questions. Thank you all at Shopify for your tremendous assistance in service.

Marked Beauti Cosmetics

The app works great! I would defiantly recommend to any online business out there.

Wlg99

Awesome app. Highly recommended!

Goose Click

is a good app for my store. I recomended

Fidgtstore

Helped increase sales! I love the app and would reccomend it to all

Obx Attitude

Just now starting to use this app..but it sounds like a great way to get shoppers to buy!