Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

by SpurIT UAB

Collect Emails. Promote Offers & Discounts. Make Announcements

Empwr Botanics

Works seamlessly! Fully customisable and really easy to use... not to mentioned its free! It automatically applies discount to the users website / cart once they've subscribed

GUSTIAMOLì | Viaggiare con il Gusto

It's free and it works!! It's free and it works!! It's free and it works!! It's free and it works!!

Asian Arts

so far so great. Hoping to not face issues. happy to have found this app. Its great work on part of the team

BENEVENTO

great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,

Vitality International

easy to use, hope it works in the long run. need to still figure out some stuffs and check the available features

Apparel LimitLess

This is my first pop up app that I am using and it works very well with my store so far (apparellimitless.com) I was able to select the wording as well as discount amount. in addition to that I have the power to choose when the pop up comes up (website interaction based, not timing based)

Just Be co

Easy to use for a pop up for a discount as a new customer with nice image options that match well with our store.

The G-Life

Super user-friendly and everything works like a charm! It was customizable to a comfortable extent, I just wish you could choose your own pictures for the background!

Kander England

super easy to set up and works seamlessly on your page. also looks great and the designs have a wide range to choose form although it would be good to be able upload your own image

NOIIA

Just a super easy and great app, that makes it quick and efficient for customers to subscribe to newsletter + the customer service is so helpful and nice! Answered all my questions and helped me out straight away :) I would recommend to everyone!