Sales Pop up — Pop up Discount

Newsletter & Discount Pop up. Exit Intent Pop ups

$7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
sales pop up app

BENEVENTO

Location Poland
Time spent using app 9 minutes

great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,great, great,great,great,

Vitality International

Time spent using app 15 minutes

easy to use, hope it works in the long run. need to still figure out some stuffs and check the available features

Apparel LimitLess

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is my first pop up app that I am using and it works very well with my store so far (apparellimitless.com) I was able to select the wording as well as discount amount. in addition to that I have the power to choose when the pop up comes up (website interaction based, not timing based)

Just Be co

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Easy to use for a pop up for a discount as a new customer with nice image options that match well with our store.

The G-Life

Super user-friendly and everything works like a charm! It was customizable to a comfortable extent, I just wish you could choose your own pictures for the background!

Kander England

Time spent using app About 1 year

super easy to set up and works seamlessly on your page. also looks great and the designs have a wide range to choose form although it would be good to be able upload your own image

NOIIA

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

Just a super easy and great app, that makes it quick and efficient for customers to subscribe to newsletter + the customer service is so helpful and nice! Answered all my questions and helped me out straight away :) I would recommend to everyone!

byAQUAREHLA

SIMPLE & EASY!
Need a POP up for your website? Don't look further It does what you need ; download it NOW!

RUSTIC BAR

Great customer service, Had a problem with my exit intent pop-up and I contact support and it was fixed in under 5 minutes. Was able to make the free tier work for my store and it looks great.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

J S Graphics

The app was VERY easy to set up! I have seen a couple of customers use my coupon code so far. I like the idea of having this app and am hoping it helps keep customers from leaving a cart behind :)