Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

Upsell Popup ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Sales Pop up, Upsell Popup, Free Gift, Newsletter, Email Popup

Sundayz Trinkets And Treasures

Love this app, I use it to promote a % off purchase they can use, it works really well.

Shopgtp

This is a great app for that impulse purchase at the end of your shopping experience. The developers are quick to take action on suggestions. HIghly recommend.

The Service Manual Source

Very Good !! And It Free !!
Thank you .

Goat Leather Bags

It's a new one for us, but it was installed after having tried quite a few others, either free or paid for.

Really easy to set up and run. Got stuck on one small issue, which was very quickly fixed by Philip.

Highly recommended

Jats Enterprises

It gets people noticing things they might not have otherwise.

Anchor Caddie

Great app at a great price. I have set up a discount code especially for the people that are leaving my website and have made sales because of it.

Thanks!

Comfysak Beanbags 2

Useful and effective in increasing sales! Big ups to the Spur-IT team!

My only request would be to have some sort of drop and drag function for pics etc that then converts to the required code, when developing the exit offer.

Charli Cay

This was super easy to install and customize! When I wanted some help the response time was quick and friendly! I recommend this app!

I Touchi

Great app.
It helps me to make me more sales.

Fantastic and very simple

Ethical Trading

Perfectly suited for my store requirement. Visit us at www.ethical-trading.com to see how this app works on our site.