Popup Upsell ‑ Sales Pop up

Popup Upsell ‑ Sales Pop up

by SpurIT

Sales Pop up, Upsell Popup, Sales Pop ups & Upsell Popups

Moderninity

Have to uninstall since the pop up only shows on the first visit even though I set it up to show on each visit.

Lunitshop

Evlitegroup

LIARS, using the free version and ONLY the free version. They are charging me 19.95.

Liars liar liars, scammers. Worst app and worst support ever.

Modern Hip

I installed this, but never really used it. So, after a few weeks, I uninstalled it. Then I received an email from the developers telling me about "what needs to be done additionally after the uninstallation of the app". The email had a link to a FAQ - lots of tracking code in the email link, but the link was broken.

I asked them to send me the actual FAQ document, but they sent another link - still broken. (Apparently, the URL of the App has changed in the Shopify Apps store, but the developers haven't kept up with their links).

I wasn't going to use the App or pay them any money anyway, but now I'm pretty happy that I made that decision!!

Stickerwinner

I WOULD absolutely RECOMMEND them! %100 use this app,download it NOW!

- THE one star is to grab peoples attention... DID it work? SWEET check out my store.

Buckin Wild Designs

Absolutely horrible customer service...not easy to use and they provide no help

Real Rocknrolla Music Blog Clothing Store

Yea this was easy to install. Nothing fancy though. If you want a professional looking pop up go elsewhere. Why the one star? I emailed them because it advertises the pop up to show up if someone leaves their cart and yet it was popping up over my welcome pop up. That's not all, rather than help me get it set up the developer told me I had to pay them $35 for a free app to configure it to my site. Like I said...go elsewhere!