Sales Popup — Pop up Discount

Newsletter & discount popup. Exit intent pop ups

Free plan available
sales pop up app

The Joy Bird Boutique

Easy to set up, I wish I could add my own graphic to the pop up, but the options to choose from are pretty good.

VoiceStraw

More customization options on design would be helpful. It's ver simple to use but not very customizable on layout or custom images.

Posh Hair Extension LLC

I used this app to help me get subscribers and the setup is very easy and simple to use I like it thanks

Smelly Stuff

works well and very easy to setup the only downside i can see is you cant add your own picture to the offer which is a bit dissapointing

Vinn Tailor-Made

Works pretty seamlessly! Wish it would allow you to further customize with your own photos but that would be my only complaint. Love that it automatically applies the discount.

Genesis X pro

Looks like customers need to add item to cart first then discount is applied. They cannot select "buy now" because discount won't apply.

Mason Brothers Footwear & Apparel

It's simple and easy to use/edit. Would like the ability to upload my own image to the pop-up. other than that it's perfect for free app

Busy Bob

Does what it says on the pack. Pretty good UIX and settings page. Looking forward to any improvements they make.

Fancy Fashion

i used thus app to help me encourage my customer to mace registered and its look good and i check it its look good

My Desi Treats

Great app, does what it needs to do and is cheaper than competitors. Would recomend trying it out!!!

June 23, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedaback! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7