Upsell System Upsell

Upsell System Upsell

by KAD Systems

Generate more sales through upsells with simple upsell app

Everkind

It has a simple administration interface and some customisation, but it only worked intermittently on my store, and as per another person's feedback several months ago it doesn't show the discount applied in the cart, (not until checkout) which creates customer stress. Have uninstalled for now, hopefully the developer is able to improve it soon.

ICCTUNING

Easy to use and customise, so far no results but we've just started using it. with more time I believe we will get upsales.

Creativetiger

it is the best in cart -pop up sell app . no complains , does the job so well. easy to set-up . it truly worth it .

better that booster app's upsell

July 1, 2019

Thanks for such a positive review! We are happy to try for you and our other users.

Diamond21

this really helps with upselling, it is simple to set up and implement. I'm certain it will help increase care value

June 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our application, and it is useful.

shoppingfine

Übersichtlich und Selbsterklärend.
Über die Effektivität kann ich noch nichts sagen da die App erst seit kurzer Zeit verwendet wird!

June 10, 2019

Many thanks for your review! I hope in the future use of our application will show itself from the best side, and in the meantime we will continue to work on improving it.

Vovika

It makes up selling simpler. It's a little pricey for new businesses that are getting no sales. Perhaps make it a little cheaper.

strollerme

I set up this my upsell with this app in less than 15 minutes it was great! before that i spent time looking for the right thing which was about 1 hour but its well worth it!

Bees-A-Buzzin

Paid for itself before I was even out of the free trial. The simple pop ups being customizable for when they deliver is a great feature. Planning on keeping this installed for some time!

7vn

It just worked. The last three upsell apps I installed were ass. Just didn't work, like technically. We'll see if this raises AOV but at least it just works.

April 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that our app works in your store and we hope that it will be useful for you.

Gotified

Amazing app it works perfect
realluy love it
5 stars
it improved my sells in the store
klnfakjdfnbsjksdbfjksbdkf

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that our application is useful for you and will continue to improve it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18