KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

by KAD::Systems

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Zen Trendz Store

I'm so glad I found this app. Discount applied automatically and there is no need in creating discount codes, the app will do it for you.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that you satisfied with our app.

mirrorsofdreams

Thanks for such a nice app. The statistics are so detailed that I can really see how your application is increasing my sales.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for using KAD Upsell, we are glad it helped you in your business!

Benetero

Ziemlich gute App, das Banner sieht gut aus und verdirbt nicht das Aussehen des Stores. Ich danke dir sehr.

September 27, 2021

Danke schön!

Goody'smarket

Very good upsell app. Friendly interface, easy to use, and my selling went up for real. Highly Recommended!!!!

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much! Let's continue working and grow your business even bigger.

Ropise Store

This is a grate app! I can add seperate products or the whole collections to the pop-up banner for my customrs to see.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that we made a useful app for your Store

KL BEAUTE

je trouve l'application très bien pour mes besoins. je sais pas si on peut régler le temps pour que le client le vois s'il revient sur le site??? Se serait bien si on pouvais le faire

January 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Our Support agent contacted you via Email in order to discuss the timing feature you mentioned in your review. Kindly waiting for your reply.

UnixVibe

We have used this app for over a year and it works great. The tech support is amazing and super helpful in time of need as well. Thanks guys!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for such a warm review! Long-lasting cooperation is what we working for.

Thin Line Box

Be careful. I found out the hard way that this app does not integrate well with Bold Subscriptions. I have a whole month of subscriptions that processed as non-subscription orders due to this app. Once I removed it, Bold Subscriptions began working correctly again. As for when I was using KAD, it was definitely up-selling and making me money. I wish they could work on the integration.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We took your request into the consideration and compatibility with Bold Subscriptions will go under the development. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would be really glad if you could test our updated version.

SHOPHEYCUTIE

When they said 2 minute set up, that is what they meant. I set up 5 offers in 10 minutes! SO EASY! NO CODING. Just click to install and add your offers, test and save then WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN on those last minute impulse buys!

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! Our team is immensely pleased to know that our app is so highly regarded by our users.

spiritstores

I had an issue initially that required a simple workaround. I contacted the support team and they were extremely helpful and had the issue sorted within a day.

Regarding the app, it's good. I just use the Free Plan for now and it does what it says! Would defo recommend it.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the brilliant review! We are very glad that you have rated the app and the work of our support so highly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20