Simple Upsell

Simple Upsell

by KAD Systems

Increase revenue with non-intrusive customizable upsell banner

Doggy Habit

Easy to use, not intrusive, user friendly! You can use the app for up sell and cross sell, up to you

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We would really appreciate it if you shared with us ideas on how to follow our application better.

myfit013

good yes more wow yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees i love iiiiitttttt soooooo much more hhhhhhhhhhooooooo mmmooorree

September 16, 2019

What an enthusiastic review, thank you!

Vite Ramen

Discounted Upsells are great, though I wish there were some more ways to customize the popup layout! This is exactly what we were looking for.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! Please share with us your ideas on how to improve the application.

ICCTUNING

Easy to use and customise, so far no results but we've just started using it. with more time I believe we will get upsales.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We hope your experience in the future use of the application has been successful. Would you like to share it with us?

Creativetiger

it is the best in cart -pop up sell app . no complains , does the job so well. easy to set-up . it truly worth it .

better that booster app's upsell

July 1, 2019

Thanks for such a positive review! We are happy to try for you and our other users.

Diamond21

this really helps with upselling, it is simple to set up and implement. I'm certain it will help increase care value

June 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our application, and it is useful.

shoppingfine

Übersichtlich und Selbsterklärend.
Über die Effektivität kann ich noch nichts sagen da die App erst seit kurzer Zeit verwendet wird!

June 10, 2019

Many thanks for your review! I hope in the future use of our application will show itself from the best side, and in the meantime we will continue to work on improving it.

Vovika

It makes up selling simpler. It's a little pricey for new businesses that are getting no sales. Perhaps make it a little cheaper.

strollerme

I set up this my upsell with this app in less than 15 minutes it was great! before that i spent time looking for the right thing which was about 1 hour but its well worth it!

Bees-A-Buzzin

Paid for itself before I was even out of the free trial. The simple pop ups being customizable for when they deliver is a great feature. Planning on keeping this installed for some time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18