Upsell System

Upsell System

by KAD Systems

Generate more sales through upsell and cross-sell

Ibiza Fit Girl

Just installed the app and it looks great and is doing exactly what I need it for. And it is FREE! super

Sportlicious Malaysia

Works very well!

But I do hope that it has a function to discount by amount in the near future.

Cedar Mill Firearms

Works well, I wish there was an integration option to display the results on the storefront. Tech support was awesome, and the response time is great!

Bitters Boutique

Works really well and so easy to use. Thank you for keeping the app free. I love this app and I hope it increase my average AOV!

Sunlife Durian Puffs & Pastries

Easy to use and fuss-free check-out process (: Still trying to figure out more functions along the way.

Clouds & Cocktails

I am using this for my up-sell funnel and (from the test view) it looks like it is working just fine.

Oaxis - The Official Maker of InkCase and the brand owner of myFirst - A brand new collection for kids

Clean and simple look. Easy to use and efficient. Good in both buyer and seller perspectives. Best of all, it's free!

Jitsumi

Great, does whatever it is supposed to do. I would surely get this if you are trying to find a free version of this kind of app

Items to Excite Em

Excellent customer support but, I wish the product would show upon arrival of the cart page instead of when the checkout button is pressed.

goflashy4less

great to promote offers at check out, would be nice if it allows other products recommended,thanks

Previous 1