KAD Upsell & Cross sell

KAD Upsell & Cross sell

by KAD::Systems

Discounted Upsell & Cross sell by really functional banners

spiritstores

I had an issue initially that required a simple workaround. I contacted the support team and they were extremely helpful and had the issue sorted within a day.

Regarding the app, it's good. I just use the Free Plan for now and it does what it says! Would defo recommend it.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the brilliant review! We are very glad that you have rated the app and the work of our support so highly.

Cases2love

Works Great! Free plan is better than a lot of paid plans out there. This app is well suggested for those Shopify stores out there.

August 3, 2020

Thanks for a great review! Customers satisfaction is our priority!

The Curly Whisker™

I just installed the app not sure if it works yet but i like the concept!
it seems really nice :-)

July 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We hope our app will meet your high expectations.

LumingVibes

Easy to set up! The pop up is very clean and what I was looking for! Also, the customization is very easy to do and a lot of options that will help you get what you want.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! We are happy to know that our application is valued by users so highly.

Terrelco

i used this app to help me get more visitors to buy. i only just added it so time will tell. looks great though

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for such a high rating! I believe that our application will live up to your expectations and bring you many benefits.

Hometime Positivity

I really like the function of this app, it shows discount in cart, everything is easy to setup. This app do its job and the price is also very good too :)

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Vida Saludable 365

very helpful to do sales. less work and stress.great to promote also more products.Im using iot,and i will se results soon

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much! We are happy to know that our application is useful for you.

HornBlasters

We have used this app for over a year and it works great. The tech support is amazing and super helpful in time of need as well. Thanks guys!

March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for using our application! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with our product and its support!

elementalscience.com

Awesome app, try it, it does help upsell. Unbelievable service always willing to help out and answer any questions we have.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are pleased to know that our application is useful for you and that you rated it so highly.

Birds Piano Academy

Easy and straight forward to use. I like the way it integrates the discounts easuly. So far so good!

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad that you liked our product.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19