Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Doggy Love Home

I just Staring Using it and at the beginning did not work... but just give a few minutes and is't working... Cool!!

Excellent Trending

I would like it better when i select 3 items and it randomly shows 1 item instead of all 3. and the banner could be a little bit bigger and showing a bigger picture. It is overall a very good app within shopify.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

wayofstars

it works and it doesn't look bad it's really functional and does the job well and doesn't mess up my stores theme

L'Antre Noir

Easy to use !! Thank you very much !! Easy to configure too and translation.
For an free app, it is very great ;)

Zet

I really like this app ant it do his job really well. Very simple and easy to use. Cood app. Congratz !

Effortless By Jess

The pop up is a little slow if you add multiple items for the pop up. Pretty fast when you load them individually.
But it's a FREE app, which means you'll be paying with time instead of money.

Passions Maquillages

nice thanks you for the application its fine all is okai ! we dont need anything just i free forever <3 thanks

Deep Pep

I already tested this app and is working fantastic. It's very easy to set up and customize. You can add more than one upsells. I enjoy using this upsell system because it makes very fun the customization process and easy to implement. I'm confident it will help me increase my sales.

SciTechSyndicate

This App is amazing at simple up-sales and cross sales for free! Great app guys and much appreciated.

Jadenbree

The app seems to work smoothly and easily. I like the simplicity of usage. Will definitely give it a go in the long term. Thumbs up.