Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

PawsForPets

This app made the process of adding a simple upsell banner to my cart very easy. It achieved exactly what i required it too and looks very smooth.

Honor Paks

So cool! Keeps add-on's out of the way until checkout. Allows buyer to click to see product page, then return to checkout.

Trendois

It works fine, though I wish that the timing to show the banner at cart would be a little faster. Overall good app!

Lauda Shopping

Good app. It works fine. Easy to install and configure. And it's totally free. I recommend this app. Good work!

JoshNAh

Excellent app, very easy to set up. It's not complicated like other upsell app. I highly recommend this app.

www.security-umbrella.com

Easy to understand, quick to install. It also looks good from the design of the banner. Good Job, I like the App

The Prominent Mens Grooming Co

Just installed this app and it's working well very happy with it so far, it has great reviews and free which was a definite bonus .
its perfectly designed and easy to use from both ends, i am excited to see what it will produce

NitraCenter

Great app! It works very well and easy to set up. I generate more sales since I use this app. I recommend it

Catchthetrends

I used this app for upsell and it is totally free.Thank a lot for this free up. all the other apps are pricy.

ourids

IT' s very good app but have not enough templates