Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Nodrev Gadget

Awesome apps and its free. Allows me to do upsell which has made me very profitable. highly recommend this

biiff

Rien a dire a la hauteur de mes attente . je recomande a tous le monde ! merci a l'apps e étre gratuit

Outdoor Unique

Just started using this app. Seems good so far, and it looks like its doing what I need it to do. Thanks!

Family Gifts For Life

Didn't realize that the app wasn't working anymore until I changed themes. Emailed them and no one ever responded. Now I know why. They decided to charge for the app and never sent notification of such. Deleted this app! Never again!

February 10, 2020

We are very sorry that our application has stopped working for you as needed. Please allow us to figure out everything and fix what is working incorrectly.

ALEKSEYEV

Awesome app and really free, 10/10 just as described. I highly recommend it to everyone. Simple and easy to use.

Greeny Woodz

super, application gratuite, et ça marche au top. explications détaillées faciles a comprendre. je recommande

TheBarksMeow

This app is outstanding. Very easy to use and looks great from a customer perspective. If you have a Shopify store you will want this! Don't waste your money on paid upsell apps. This is the real deal.

J Boult Designs

This is a great app! I would definitely recommend. Working as described and great that it is free too :)

coolbatch

App is really good. Could have some more customizing for the pop up, but no big deal. Excellent choice for my store

guitar and accessories