Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

City Radical

Great app. Simple and free. Recommend it to everyone. Thanks for such a great job. Hope to see other great apps from you. :)

Noty Duck Store

I used this app to create an upsell offer for any item purchased in my store. By doing this, I've doubled my store revenue and the most important thing is my customer surely happy to shop with add-on suitable product at a reasonable discount.

jikan-tiemepiece.com

I just installed the application, to early to monitor a success, but up to now good and very simple! I leave my first experience. I don't know if the system works it demands me all the time to do so.

96zaza

Very Helpful app! I love it very much!
You should try it if you want to improve your income.
I am sure that you won't be regret!

Lucy's Inferno

Easy to install. Seems to be good so far. It's more powerful than some of the paid apps I've seen, its very simple and integrates perfectly.

Keurkase

I used this app to do upsell and i really like how it work.It's so easy to use and friendly. I will recomand it for sure.

Petstopz

This app is fantastic. The upsell is so easy to set up and works great. It's free if you can believe it. You can test one product at a time, yes it takes time but worth it. The way it works us that you need to have a list of products that match well. When the customer selects the product a drop down shows and the offer is suggested.

Basin Blend

Easy to install. Seems to be good so far. It's more powerful than some of the paid apps I've seen.

Jewelry Grove

Would definitely recommend this. Free of charge? What?! Can't go wrong! Does what it's supposed to. I might not like how it looks in cart page. It seems a bit cluttered with the scroll bar and the thumbnails are super tiny but it does the job. Thanks guys!

www.jewelrygrove.net

Welcome Fur

I used this app for upselling, first time using this type of app and its really easy to use and the best part is that the app is free!