Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

homewarescollective

I have used this add to up-sell and do special offers banners at checkout e.g. buy one of product x and receive product y for 30% off. Really good.

The Body Treats Boutique

I literally just downloaded this app. It appears to work well during the test phase. We will see if it is a game changer this holiday season.

24-7 Personal Protection products

Worked for what i needed it for, great for a free app! Higly recommend you try for any upselling needs.

AstroCats

Great for FREE! It gets the job done! Some more customization details would be nice though. Overall, its good to go!

Sales for people

AMAZINGGGG!!!!! its one of the best applications for upsell. I highly recommend it foe everybody to increase their sales.

Haseng

It's really great! I love the upsell options at checkout! Really really great and incredible. Well done!

HNK premium cookery

I started using this app today and so far I have set many up sells and they all work. The service provided, to be a free app is actually very valuable.
HNk premium cookery

HOOT

Marvellous, just installed, looks great. can't wait to see how it performs. Highly recommend for anyone to get on this while it's free

CS Bold

Great for what it is meant for! Also very easy to use. So far its been helping me up upsell and grow my business

Mygoofycats

---------------------------Great APP, and is totally free. allow you to upsell, giveaway to get more conversion!