Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Australian Jet Ski Parts

Perfect app for those quick upsells on commonly bought items. Free and super easy to use as well, great work!

Free Expressions 815

Very easy set up and execution. Thank you for assisting me with building my brand. It is extremely difficult when you are doing everything yourself. Thank you Upsell System

KinPicks

Works like a charm! Quick to install and intuitive use.
Still have to find out all the app can do, yet so far I'm very happy

Pets Stylistix

Excellent, I have only just started using it so I don't know the results yet but the test looked excellent. Really easy to use. I will submit more info when I get results.

TravelBack2Back

I Just need to check this apps to see if it's good as per my expectation .. I will update my review once I'm done ..

Joseod

The app is so awesome! For the fact that its free. Is amazing. I used it and I got results within a few days!

Strizze

Perfect app, does exactly what it says and completely for free! Will always use this app. Only problem is I wish you could upsell without discounts!

Tree Elves

It's not a bad app. It's easy to use and mostly does what I want. I do wish it had an option not to add a discount on the popup. Also, the discount it applied was automatically created with the name "Upsell" and it shows up that way on the cart page, which isn't really the best idea I think.

Nice & Cool

This app works well and does what others apps do for quite a fee. The issue I had installing it on my theme or perhaps some interaction with another app was promptly fixed by the developer. Thanks a lot!

dash-line

I'm happy to have found a good upsell app for free! I look forward to seeing increased sales! Everything seems to work fine. Thank you to the creators!