Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Super Choupy

Good app, a bit slow to show the popup if more than 1 item shown. But free, so great!
Any way to improve speed and it's the best on the market

Excellent Trending

I would like it better when i select 3 items and it randomly shows 1 item instead of all 3. and the banner could be a little bit bigger and showing a bigger picture. It is overall a very good app within shopify.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Effortless By Jess

The pop up is a little slow if you add multiple items for the pop up. Pretty fast when you load them individually.
But it's a FREE app, which means you'll be paying with time instead of money.

Trendois

It works fine, though I wish that the timing to show the banner at cart would be a little faster. Overall good app!

ourids

IT' s very good app but have not enough templates

AmPride

Works great. Took a few seconds to show up, but I'm not sure if my computer is to blame or not. Definitely recommend though

Bobette & Bella

I love the app and what it can do however i wish i could customize it a little more ( font, font size, size of banner etc ..)

jikan-tiemepiece.com

I just installed the application, to early to monitor a success, but up to now good and very simple! I leave my first experience. I don't know if the system works it demands me all the time to do so.

Aussie Beach Fun

***LAST UPDATE - After a hickup or two I received some help from the support team (Maxim in particular) I had all my issues resolved, everything is working as expected again.

Full-Gazz.AR

------------------------Appli gratuite très bien pour commencer l'upsell ---------------------------------------------------