Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Muscle Pirate

This was the easiest app that I found for adding a nice upsell popup for a discounted price. No coding required!

Fit Style Wear

Visit https://fitstylewear.com and discover a great offers, only on available time, do not get out this oportunity. GO NOW!

Ridge Break

just tested the app and seems to work nicely. Just need to see how it converts thru sales now. thanks!

UK Health store

brilliant app, so easy to use and can see this being very beneficial towards my store. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Airthereal

It's very easy to set up and understand how to use. Great APP! I will recommend to everybody in my company.

LUSHER

So far so good just added our first Upsell Tag and will report back on the success rate. Easy to install and apply.

SuperbrushME

App is very nice and easy to edit and launch. However I don't understand yet why it keeps showing the same product as upsell if there is a bunch of them to choose from.

Mack Packs

App integrates well and super easy to use. Recommend for any store or first time user. The only thing i found difficult is when offering 2 upsells the offer box would disappear after selecting any of the upsells.

Hoot Heaven

It's great for the price and super easy to use. It would be nice if the pop-up or modal windows were expanded so customers could see all of the upsell options. It would also be nice to be able to add multiple items to the cart without the window closing. I feel like this won't help sales.

Trendayo

One thing I loved about this app.. I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE A REVIEW WHEN DOWNLOADING. It lets you set up your deals, navigate through your store, fix and test varients. All in all, such a great app so far!!