Discounted Upsell by KAD

Discounted Upsell by KAD

by KAD::Systems

"Free plan is better than a lot of paid plans out there"

Comfy Travel Pillow

Great app so far thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pandora's Jewels Inc.

This app is really helpful and easy to use. love it and recommend to every store owners to have this.

Lazewear

Maxim was super helpful and answered all the questions I had about the app and set up. Would recommend!

Avrelya

I'haven"t been using it for long enough time, but right now, it feels very good. It doesn't disrupt the UX, looks nice and smooth !

SporttiStore

Very simple and easy to use! Effective way to increase value of shopping cart, which increases also profit!

ShiningWrists

I AM USING THIS APP FOR UP-SELL AND IT IS REALLY HELPING ME REACHING MY GOAL. I SURELY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU.

bursdagskassen

The Upsell System app so easy. Meets my needs exactly! Love it. Easy to customise with colors, fonts, buttons etc. And easy to add offers.

Creature Care

This app does a great job , I'd just like to customise the popup a bit more with different font colours and maybe templates.

Gadgets4Peace

I have set up many upsells, but since I am beginning and haven't made a sale yet, I can't say how well it is doing. I like the app.

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Simple to use and makes adding upsells very simple and easy. I wish you could choose options or variants when adding on the upsell though.