KAD Upsell & Cross sell

KAD Upsell & Cross sell

by KAD::Systems

Discounted Upsell & Cross sell by really functional banners

B. Earphone

bon application ! merci , ca vrée en effet des ventes supplémentaires !je recommande fortement ! c'est que de la marge en plus

Healthy Body Hacks

Works wonders! Great app. I like that it is simple to work and it doesnt break, it always works fine.

Valuoplis

Simple and easy to use. I like how it does exactly what a retail store does with an upsell and makes you pay for the item that costs the most and discounts the least expensive one.

Arara Fit

Great app, helps in conversion of offers and increase the store's sales value. I'm enjoying it a lot. tank

Gemllery

really helps and convince the customers to take the offer, i friggin love it, sorry for the cus , bcuz I LOVE IT

Teresa's Fun Shop

I just installed this app for my store, it looks good so far and I tested it and it works. Will see I can get some results!

Vibemood

LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT .....................................................................

Wintersportwinkel

Awesome! Works good, and the value per month is good! Awesome! Works good, and the value per month is good!

The Charmed Spirit

This is an excellent app for upselling. Simple.Easy and its Free! cant ask for much more. I would recommend this

Fancy Fanny

Looks great!! Does what it is supposed to do. I would like to add file upload ability to the app. The lack of this type feature is really limiting my use of it.