Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Lulupeachduy - US

Customization is amazing, banner is now matching my Theme perfectly. Works for mobile versions as well. The best!

November 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! We glad that our App meets all your needs perfectly.

SHOPHEYCUTIE

When they said 2 minute set up, that is what they meant. I set up 5 offers in 10 minutes! SO EASY! NO CODING. Just click to install and add your offers, test and save then WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN on those last minute impulse buys!

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! Our team is immensely pleased to know that our app is so highly regarded by our users.

Rue du France - US

App is great! I had minor issues with the banner at first, but Support team helped me out within few days and now everything works as a charm. Nice job, thank you!

November 19, 2020

Thank you very much! We are glad you are satisfied with our product.

spiritstores

I had an issue initially that required a simple workaround. I contacted the support team and they were extremely helpful and had the issue sorted within a day.

Regarding the app, it's good. I just use the Free Plan for now and it does what it says! Would defo recommend it.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the brilliant review! We are very glad that you have rated the app and the work of our support so highly.

Cases2love

Works Great! Free plan is better than a lot of paid plans out there. This app is well suggested for those Shopify stores out there.

August 3, 2020

Thanks for a great review! Customers satisfaction is our priority!

The Curly Whisker™

I just installed the app not sure if it works yet but i like the concept!
it seems really nice :-)

July 24, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We hope our app will meet your high expectations.

LumingVibes

Easy to set up! The pop up is very clean and what I was looking for! Also, the customization is very easy to do and a lot of options that will help you get what you want.

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! We are happy to know that our application is valued by users so highly.

Terrelco

i used this app to help me get more visitors to buy. i only just added it so time will tell. looks great though

July 8, 2020

Thanks so much for such a high rating! I believe that our application will live up to your expectations and bring you many benefits.

Hometime Positivity

I really like the function of this app, it shows discount in cart, everything is easy to setup. This app do its job and the price is also very good too :)

July 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!

Vida Saludable 365

very helpful to do sales. less work and stress.great to promote also more products.Im using iot,and i will se results soon

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much! We are happy to know that our application is useful for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19