Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Catchthetrends

I used this app for upsell and it is totally free.Thank a lot for this free up. all the other apps are pricy.

ourids

IT' s very good app but have not enough templates

Davidissimo Shop

Great upsell app, easy to configure and works like a charm. It's great to make extra bucks on each sale. Keep up the great work!

Meloshi

Very easy to use app which I will include in my new store. Still setting up but will revisit the rating once I get traction.

openhoo.com

I'm using this app and it's great. Simple and intuitive.
The customer support is the best i've ever met.

Truevish.com

The app is great but a bit slow in appearing in the cart. I am happy with the app and will give more detail detailed review later.

URBAKI

This is a great app very useful for increase the sales. The clients response is very high and the sales are growing up.

AmPride

Works great. Took a few seconds to show up, but I'm not sure if my computer is to blame or not. Definitely recommend though

SafetySurvivalGear

Nice App so far wish I had the option to upload a custom background but for being free this is easy to use, great and gets the job done

Yasos.online

loved it!! Amazing interaction and easy customization!
I recommend it to everyone, increase your sales by this totally free for life app.