KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

A&J Online Shopping

Very easy to install and setting up in my store, even a 5th grader can do it! highly recommended for Shopify store owners! two thumbs up!

edlesdesign.shop

It took me only 2 minutes to install and have it work perfectly! Awesome!! Looking forward to great success! ;-)

Tobacc0+

I like this app! How it changes the prices for you thats incredible! Makes it so much easier to use!

Insomnia TS

I am testing a few things with this aps expecting greating things from it, it simple and easy to use!

Ibiza Fit Girl

Just installed the app and it looks great and is doing exactly what I need it for.
And it is FREE! super

Sportlicious Malaysia

Works very well!

But I do hope that it has a function to discount by amount in the near future.

Cedar Mill Firearms

Works well, I wish there was an integration option to display the results on the storefront.
Tech support was awesome, and the response time is great!

Bitters Boutique

Works really well and so easy to use. Thank you for keeping the app free. I love this app and I hope it increase my average AOV!

Sunlife Durian Puffs & Pastries

Easy to use and fuss-free check-out process (: Still trying to figure out more functions along the way.

Clouds & Cocktails

I am using this for my up-sell funnel and (from the test view) it looks like it is working just fine.