Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Vovika

It makes up selling simpler. It's a little pricey for new businesses that are getting no sales. Perhaps make it a little cheaper.

strollerme

I set up this my upsell with this app in less than 15 minutes it was great! before that i spent time looking for the right thing which was about 1 hour but its well worth it!

Bees-A-Buzzin

Paid for itself before I was even out of the free trial. The simple pop ups being customizable for when they deliver is a great feature. Planning on keeping this installed for some time!

7vn

It just worked. The last three upsell apps I installed were ass. Just didn't work, like technically. We'll see if this raises AOV but at least it just works.

April 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that our app works in your store and we hope that it will be useful for you.

Gotified

Amazing app it works perfect
realluy love it
5 stars
it improved my sells in the store
klnfakjdfnbsjksdbfjksbdkf

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that our application is useful for you and will continue to improve it.

WL

literally could have done this days ago and saved myself so much time. its taking me longer to write this review than set it up. looks good too!

April 15, 2019

Thanks so much for such a great review! We are very pleased that our application has turned out to be so convenient and attractive for you.

Mother Pupper

I like how easy cross-sells and offers are necessary part of your store! Would be nice to be able to bold some text but it is a very easy to set up.

April 12, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We took into account your wishes and will try to expand the settings for customizing the banner.

Beauty Breeze

So far, this app was exactly what I have been looking for. Perfect for increasing your margins and average order value.

April 8, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are glad that you like our application and it meets your needs.

Baby Lets Travel

I use the app to get more sales with one order. Easy to use and looks good with the theme. still testing it out so far happy

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are pleased that you have chosen our app and that it suits you. And what was so disagreeable with you that you rated him only in 3 stars out of 5?

BackSavvy

Upsell banner looks/ works well and very easy to implement. Only issue is the menu's take a while to load and the banner seems to take its time appearing also. Fantastic value still thanks!