Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Make more profit easy with Upsell and Cross-Sell

7vn

It just worked. The last three upsell apps I installed were ass. Just didn't work, like technically. We'll see if this raises AOV but at least it just works.

April 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that our app works in your store and we hope that it will be useful for you.

Gotified

Amazing app it works perfect
realluy love it
5 stars
it improved my sells in the store
klnfakjdfnbsjksdbfjksbdkf

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that our application is useful for you and will continue to improve it.

WL

literally could have done this days ago and saved myself so much time. its taking me longer to write this review than set it up. looks good too!

April 15, 2019

Thanks so much for such a great review! We are very pleased that our application has turned out to be so convenient and attractive for you.

Mother Pupper

I like how easy cross-sells and offers are necessary part of your store! Would be nice to be able to bold some text but it is a very easy to set up.

April 12, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We took into account your wishes and will try to expand the settings for customizing the banner.

Beauty Breeze

So far, this app was exactly what I have been looking for. Perfect for increasing your margins and average order value.

April 8, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are glad that you like our application and it meets your needs.

Baby Lets Travel

I use the app to get more sales with one order. Easy to use and looks good with the theme. still testing it out so far happy

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are pleased that you have chosen our app and that it suits you. And what was so disagreeable with you that you rated him only in 3 stars out of 5?

BackSavvy

Upsell banner looks/ works well and very easy to implement. Only issue is the menu's take a while to load and the banner seems to take its time appearing also. Fantastic value still thanks!

Applefriand

super top c'est très simple d'utilisation vraiment je recommande cette appli
merci à toute la team j'aime beaucoup

Prolight²

Well, after a long search for an upsell app for my one product store, this on did it for me. and it is free. the banner is so great, seamless pop up and i like how it isnt as disruptive. very easy to set up

Myngen

It doesn't update Cart Page and a user gets confused, only applied on the Checkout page, but that confusion ruins entire experience, I have to delete the app.

March 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience! In the next update, we will definitely correct this issue and improve the information content for customers in the process of adding products and applying discounts.