KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

Birds Piano Academy

Easy and straight forward to use. I like the way it integrates the discounts easuly. So far so good!

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad that you liked our product.

myfit013

good yes more wow yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees i love iiiiitttttt soooooo much more hhhhhhhhhhooooooo mmmooorree

September 16, 2019

What an enthusiastic review, thank you!

Creativetiger

it is the best in cart -pop up sell app . no complains , does the job so well. easy to set-up . it truly worth it .

better that booster app's upsell

July 1, 2019

Thanks for such a positive review! We are happy to try for you and our other users.

Diamond21

this really helps with upselling, it is simple to set up and implement. I'm certain it will help increase care value

June 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you liked our application, and it is useful.

shoppingfine

Übersichtlich und Selbsterklärend.
Über die Effektivität kann ich noch nichts sagen da die App erst seit kurzer Zeit verwendet wird!

June 10, 2019

Many thanks for your review! I hope in the future use of our application will show itself from the best side, and in the meantime we will continue to work on improving it.

Bees-A-Buzzin

Paid for itself before I was even out of the free trial. The simple pop ups being customizable for when they deliver is a great feature. Planning on keeping this installed for some time!

7vn

It just worked. The last three upsell apps I installed were ass. Just didn't work, like technically. We'll see if this raises AOV but at least it just works.

April 29, 2019

Thanks for your review! We are glad that our app works in your store and we hope that it will be useful for you.

Gotified

Amazing app it works perfect
realluy love it
5 stars
it improved my sells in the store
klnfakjdfnbsjksdbfjksbdkf

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that our application is useful for you and will continue to improve it.

WL

literally could have done this days ago and saved myself so much time. its taking me longer to write this review than set it up. looks good too!

April 15, 2019

Thanks so much for such a great review! We are very pleased that our application has turned out to be so convenient and attractive for you.

Beauty Breeze

So far, this app was exactly what I have been looking for. Perfect for increasing your margins and average order value.

April 8, 2019

Many thanks for your review! We are glad that you like our application and it meets your needs.