Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

BackSavvy

Upsell banner looks/ works well and very easy to implement. Only issue is the menu's take a while to load and the banner seems to take its time appearing also. Fantastic value still thanks!

Applefriand

super top c'est très simple d'utilisation vraiment je recommande cette appli
merci à toute la team j'aime beaucoup

Prolight²

Well, after a long search for an upsell app for my one product store, this on did it for me. and it is free. the banner is so great, seamless pop up and i like how it isnt as disruptive. very easy to set up

Myngen

It doesn't update Cart Page and a user gets confused, only applied on the Checkout page, but that confusion ruins entire experience, I have to delete the app.

March 27, 2019

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience! In the next update, we will definitely correct this issue and improve the information content for customers in the process of adding products and applying discounts.

Grown Strong

Seems to work pretty well. I've only tried it for one day but looks like it's very well designed!
Excited to test it out.

Ded Eye Shop

Seems to be a good method for selling, we'll see! I'm testing this out for the first time and I think it's a good idea.

MiniMyne

good job
very nice
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Acoclothing

This app will be a be a great addition for our brand. Easy to use and love the design layout. Highly recommend!

CORNER LOT TRADING

I used this app to add great discount when buyer purchase main sale item. It would be great if it automatically adds items to cart but it's good to give buyer option to decline as well.

Packing the essentials

Great app, only used the free version yet and it is really easy to use and extremely effective! Thank you very much!