Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Make more profit easy with Upsell and Cross-Sell

UK Health store

brilliant app, so easy to use and can see this being very beneficial towards my store. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Airthereal

It's very easy to set up and understand how to use. Great APP! I will recommend to everybody in my company.

LUSHER

So far so good just added our first Upsell Tag and will report back on the success rate. Easy to install and apply.

SuperbrushME

App is very nice and easy to edit and launch. However I don't understand yet why it keeps showing the same product as upsell if there is a bunch of them to choose from.

Mack Packs

App integrates well and super easy to use. Recommend for any store or first time user. The only thing i found difficult is when offering 2 upsells the offer box would disappear after selecting any of the upsells.

Hoot Heaven

It's great for the price and super easy to use. It would be nice if the pop-up or modal windows were expanded so customers could see all of the upsell options. It would also be nice to be able to add multiple items to the cart without the window closing. I feel like this won't help sales.

Trendayo

One thing I loved about this app.. I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE A REVIEW WHEN DOWNLOADING. It lets you set up your deals, navigate through your store, fix and test varients. All in all, such a great app so far!!

Murad&Co

i didnt understand something in the app, and customer service helped me right away great app and great service.

Japan-Door-Projekt Inh./Owner Meidl Ch.

The App Work perfect for me. It is Free and also easy to use. I recommend it really for everyone, even if just Startet Your Shop

TrendzHQ

This is a great App so far, with the testing, it seems just fine and blends exactly with my store. I can't just wait to start making a profit with it.