KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

UK Health store

brilliant app, so easy to use and can see this being very beneficial towards my store. HIGHLY RECOMMEND !

Airthereal

It's very easy to set up and understand how to use. Great APP! I will recommend to everybody in my company.

Trendayo

One thing I loved about this app.. I DIDNT HAVE TO LEAVE A REVIEW WHEN DOWNLOADING. It lets you set up your deals, navigate through your store, fix and test varients. All in all, such a great app so far!!

Murad&Co

i didnt understand something in the app, and customer service helped me right away great app and great service.

Japan-Door-Projekt Inh./Owner Meidl Ch.

The App Work perfect for me. It is Free and also easy to use. I recommend it really for everyone, even if just Startet Your Shop

TrendzHQ

This is a great App so far, with the testing, it seems just fine and blends exactly with my store. I can't just wait to start making a profit with it.

Comfy Travel Pillow

Great app so far thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Pandora's Jewels Inc.

This app is really helpful and easy to use. love it and recommend to every store owners to have this.

Avrelya

I'haven"t been using it for long enough time, but right now, it feels very good. It doesn't disrupt the UX, looks nice and smooth !

SporttiStore

Very simple and easy to use! Effective way to increase value of shopping cart, which increases also profit!