KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

SporttiStore

Very simple and easy to use! Effective way to increase value of shopping cart, which increases also profit!

ShiningWrists

I AM USING THIS APP FOR UP-SELL AND IT IS REALLY HELPING ME REACHING MY GOAL. I SURELY RECOMMEND IT TO YOU.

bursdagskassen

The Upsell System app so easy. Meets my needs exactly! Love it. Easy to customise with colors, fonts, buttons etc. And easy to add offers.

Gadgets4Peace

I have set up many upsells, but since I am beginning and haven't made a sale yet, I can't say how well it is doing. I like the app.

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

Simple to use and makes adding upsells very simple and easy. I wish you could choose options or variants when adding on the upsell though.

B. Earphone

bon application ! merci , ca vrée en effet des ventes supplémentaires !je recommande fortement ! c'est que de la marge en plus

Healthy Body Hacks

Works wonders! Great app. I like that it is simple to work and it doesnt break, it always works fine.

Arara Fit

Great app, helps in conversion of offers and increase the store's sales value. I'm enjoying it a lot. tank

Gemllery

really helps and convince the customers to take the offer, i friggin love it, sorry for the cus , bcuz I LOVE IT

Teresa's Fun Shop

I just installed this app for my store, it looks good so far and I tested it and it works. Will see I can get some results!