KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

Wintersportwinkel

Awesome! Works good, and the value per month is good! Awesome! Works good, and the value per month is good!

Sugoi Shirts

Clean, easy to use app that does exactly what it says it does. The pop up is stylized nicely and can be easily closed and navigated, unlike some other upsell apps I've tried.

Bijou Like

I started to using this app. It looks and work good ! :) i hope this upsell will help me with starting sales on my store

$upeer $ave

I used the app and it helped me make me up sells. I was able to scale and increase my profit to my store.

Romantic Express

I am just about to launch store and have tested a lot. I know that this is going to make it much easier to upsell.

Active Pets Place

I like this App it's and excellent product. Test looks great , clean and simple. it was as such a simple set up.

Tiny Paws And Tails

So far it is looking good. Have not tested in practice, yet from demo looks fine. I like to see how it would look like.

Orillia Fishing

Great application, works well on desktop and mobile! Even up-selling a product with multiple variances gives the user the option to choose which one he/she wants. If you hover over the image, it gives you a blown up version. Very well thought out application. When I had issues understanding how to use the app, the support was amazing!

motherly and daughterly

I used his app to help me with my sales

Spruced Roost

I used this app to help me upsell. Works great! Looking forward to seeing my sales go up due to this app. Thanks, Great app.