Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Non-intrusive, customizable upsell banners that make profit

Vibemood

LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT .....................................................................

Wintersportwinkel

Awesome! Works good, and the value per month is good! Awesome! Works good, and the value per month is good!

The Charmed Spirit

This is an excellent app for upselling. Simple.Easy and its Free! cant ask for much more. I would recommend this

Fancy Fanny

Looks great!! Does what it is supposed to do. I would like to add file upload ability to the app. The lack of this type feature is really limiting my use of it.

Sugoi Shirts

Clean, easy to use app that does exactly what it says it does. The pop up is stylized nicely and can be easily closed and navigated, unlike some other upsell apps I've tried.

Bijou Like

I started to using this app. It looks and work good ! :) i hope this upsell will help me with starting sales on my store

Magic Madame

Great app!! i can see only one problem, Once the upsell appears on the screen the customer cannot go and click on it to see the product

$upeer $ave

I used the app and it helped me make me up sells. I was able to scale and increase my profit to my store.

Whitenight supplies

it helps me sell more attractively i love how my ads interact now and everything pops.you gotta try this app so u will be impressed too. so go out and try it u will be impressed

Romantic Express

I am just about to launch store and have tested a lot. I know that this is going to make it much easier to upsell.