Discounted Upsell

Discounted Upsell

by KAD::Systems

Make more profit easy with Upsell and Cross-Sell

Sugoi Shirts

Clean, easy to use app that does exactly what it says it does. The pop up is stylized nicely and can be easily closed and navigated, unlike some other upsell apps I've tried.

Bijou Like

I started to using this app. It looks and work good ! :) i hope this upsell will help me with starting sales on my store

Magic Madame

Great app!! i can see only one problem, Once the upsell appears on the screen the customer cannot go and click on it to see the product

$upeer $ave

I used the app and it helped me make me up sells. I was able to scale and increase my profit to my store.

Whitenight supplies

it helps me sell more attractively i love how my ads interact now and everything pops.you gotta try this app so u will be impressed too. so go out and try it u will be impressed

Romantic Express

I am just about to launch store and have tested a lot. I know that this is going to make it much easier to upsell.

Active Pets Place

I like this App it's and excellent product. Test looks great , clean and simple. it was as such a simple set up.

Tiny Paws And Tails

So far it is looking good. Have not tested in practice, yet from demo looks fine. I like to see how it would look like.

Umami Wear

Okay App, performance is a little chopy i wish it would instantly pop up instead of after 5 seconds. In testing it lingers a bit too long, most customer would of went straight to checkout.

Orillia Fishing

Great application, works well on desktop and mobile! Even up-selling a product with multiple variances gives the user the option to choose which one he/she wants. If you hover over the image, it gives you a blown up version. Very well thought out application. When I had issues understanding how to use the app, the support was amazing!