KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

Spruced Roost

I used this app to help me upsell. Works great! Looking forward to seeing my sales go up due to this app. Thanks, Great app.

foreverwildstore

VERY good and simple! for being free its amazing, very cool minimalistic design for people, i like it a lot. Congratulations!

Lebokdo

Produit simple à paramétrer, gratuit whaooo que du bonheur!
Merci à vous. De plus, il semble qu'il y ait une équipe à l'écoute.

Doggy Love Home

I just Staring Using it and at the beginning did not work... but just give a few minutes and is't working... Cool!!

wayofstars

it works and it doesn't look bad it's really functional and does the job well and doesn't mess up my stores theme

L'Antre Noir

Easy to use !! Thank you very much !! Easy to configure too and translation.
For an free app, it is very great ;)

Zet

I really like this app ant it do his job really well. Very simple and easy to use. Cood app. Congratz !

Passions Maquillages

nice thanks you for the application its fine all is okai ! we dont need anything just i free forever <3 thanks

Deep Pep

I already tested this app and is working fantastic. It's very easy to set up and customize. You can add more than one upsells. I enjoy using this upsell system because it makes very fun the customization process and easy to implement. I'm confident it will help me increase my sales.

SciTechSyndicate

This App is amazing at simple up-sales and cross sales for free! Great app guys and much appreciated.