KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Free

Red Stone Seasonal

Pretty good app. Learning how to use it, but looks clean and easy to create upsell. Great for a newbie.

Mchounds

I am yet to see results as i haven't gone live however it is easy to use and a nice looking interface.

PawsForPets

This app made the process of adding a simple upsell banner to my cart very easy. It achieved exactly what i required it too and looks very smooth.

Honor Paks

So cool! Keeps add-on's out of the way until checkout. Allows buyer to click to see product page, then return to checkout.

Lauda Shopping

Good app. It works fine. Easy to install and configure. And it's totally free. I recommend this app. Good work!

JoshNAh

Excellent app, very easy to set up. It's not complicated like other upsell app. I highly recommend this app.

www.security-umbrella.com

Easy to understand, quick to install. It also looks good from the design of the banner. Good Job, I like the App

The Prominent Mens Grooming Co

Just installed this app and it's working well very happy with it so far, it has great reviews and free which was a definite bonus .
its perfectly designed and easy to use from both ends, i am excited to see what it will produce

NitraCenter

Great app! It works very well and easy to set up. I generate more sales since I use this app. I recommend it

Catchthetrends

I used this app for upsell and it is totally free.Thank a lot for this free up. all the other apps are pricy.