KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

by KAD::Systems

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

Thin Line Box

Be careful. I found out the hard way that this app does not integrate well with Bold Subscriptions. I have a whole month of subscriptions that processed as non-subscription orders due to this app. Once I removed it, Bold Subscriptions began working correctly again. As for when I was using KAD, it was definitely up-selling and making me money. I wish they could work on the integration.

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We took your request into the consideration and compatibility with Bold Subscriptions will go under the development. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would be really glad if you could test our updated version.

Baby Lets Travel

I use the app to get more sales with one order. Easy to use and looks good with the theme. still testing it out so far happy

April 8, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are pleased that you have chosen our app and that it suits you. And what was so disagreeable with you that you rated him only in 3 stars out of 5?

Creature Care

This app does a great job , I'd just like to customise the popup a bit more with different font colours and maybe templates.