KAD Upsell & Cross sell

KAD Upsell & Cross sell

by KAD::Systems

Discounted Upsell & Cross sell by really functional banners

Doggy Habit

Easy to use, not intrusive, user friendly! You can use the app for up sell and cross sell, up to you

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We would really appreciate it if you shared with us ideas on how to follow our application better.

Vite Ramen

Discounted Upsells are great, though I wish there were some more ways to customize the popup layout! This is exactly what we were looking for.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! Please share with us your ideas on how to improve the application.

ICCTUNING

Easy to use and customise, so far no results but we've just started using it. with more time I believe we will get upsales.

September 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We hope your experience in the future use of the application has been successful. Would you like to share it with us?

Vovika

It makes up selling simpler. It's a little pricey for new businesses that are getting no sales. Perhaps make it a little cheaper.

strollerme

I set up this my upsell with this app in less than 15 minutes it was great! before that i spent time looking for the right thing which was about 1 hour but its well worth it!

Mother Pupper

I like how easy cross-sells and offers are necessary part of your store! Would be nice to be able to bold some text but it is a very easy to set up.

April 12, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We took into account your wishes and will try to expand the settings for customizing the banner.

Acoclothing

This app will be a be a great addition for our brand. Easy to use and love the design layout. Highly recommend!

Ridge Break

just tested the app and seems to work nicely. Just need to see how it converts thru sales now. thanks!

LUSHER

So far so good just added our first Upsell Tag and will report back on the success rate. Easy to install and apply.

SuperbrushME

App is very nice and easy to edit and launch. However I don't understand yet why it keeps showing the same product as upsell if there is a bunch of them to choose from.

Previous 1 3 4