KAD Upsell • Cross Sell

KAD Upsell • Cross Sell | Reviews

by KAD::Systems

Upsell, Discounted Offers, Cross-sell & One Click Upsell

RetailBoxx

This is a grate app! I can add seperate products or the whole collections to the pop-up banner for my customrs to see.

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We are trying to provide you as many options for upsell as possible.

Zen Trendz Store

I'm so glad I found this app. Discount applied automatically and there is no need in creating discount codes, the app will do it for you.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that you satisfied with our app.

mirrorsofdreams

Thanks for such a nice app. The statistics are so detailed that I can really see how your application is increasing my sales.

October 12, 2021

Thank you for using KAD Upsell, we are glad it helped you in your business!

Benetero

Ziemlich gute App, das Banner sieht gut aus und verdirbt nicht das Aussehen des Stores. Ich danke dir sehr.

September 27, 2021

Danke schön!

Goody'smarket

Very good upsell app. Friendly interface, easy to use, and my selling went up for real. Highly Recommended!!!!

September 23, 2021

Thank you so much! Let's continue working and grow your business even bigger.

Ropise Store

September 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We glad that we made a useful app for your Store

UnixVibe

We have used this app for over a year and it works great. The tech support is amazing and super helpful in time of need as well. Thanks guys!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for such a warm review! Long-lasting cooperation is what we working for.

SHOPHEYCUTIE

When they said 2 minute set up, that is what they meant. I set up 5 offers in 10 minutes! SO EASY! NO CODING. Just click to install and add your offers, test and save then WATCH THE MONEY ROLL IN on those last minute impulse buys!

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for such a brilliant review! Our team is immensely pleased to know that our app is so highly regarded by our users.

spiritstores

I had an issue initially that required a simple workaround. I contacted the support team and they were extremely helpful and had the issue sorted within a day.

Regarding the app, it's good. I just use the Free Plan for now and it does what it says! Would defo recommend it.

August 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the brilliant review! We are very glad that you have rated the app and the work of our support so highly.

Cases2love

Works Great! Free plan is better than a lot of paid plans out there. This app is well suggested for those Shopify stores out there.

August 3, 2020

Thanks for a great review! Customers satisfaction is our priority!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16