SellUp ‑ Upsell Add ons

Create cross-sells, upsell recommendations and add-ons.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

myCigara

Attractive looking upsells did exactly what we needed in store, and the support was able to help us configure our custom pages without any hassle.

Bijou Candles

This app is great. Easy to use and extremely effective. The support is also fantastic if you ever need it.

garoo

Location Australia

Best Upsell app I have used so far. It works perfectly and the support team is very fast to answer. Dan has assisted me and resolved all my questions. 5 stars!

VSPC

Location Spain

Great attention, friendly and fast answers. Dan help us to implement the plugin in the exact way we need.

Hold Back Time

The support has been fast, polite and responsive from Dan at SellUp. There was a little integration glitch with my Shopify theme but Dan got it sorted quickly. They made some tweaks to match the style of my theme. Looks amazing. Fab app.

LOST LITTLE ONE

Location Australia

The app is easy to use, looks really good on my online shop and they offered great customer support to help me set up when needed.

Arrow Safety Device

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to set up. I initially ran into a snag due to our custom theme and contacted customer support. They were quick and friendly in their response.

TRBlasters

Location Australia

This apps looks stunning on my store and functions perfectly. Looking forward to the increase AOV as a result of using SellUp. The developer is very helpful and prompt with his assistance.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next