SellUp ‑ Upsell Add ons

Create cross-sells, upsell recommendations and add-ons.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Divine Feminine Works

This is the perfect app for upselling and cross-selling. The customer service is great as well. I would definitely recommend SellUp.

Hohm Interiors

Location Australia

Great app! Amazing support, Dan helped with changing the style so it worked in with my website. So happy and would definitely recommend.

Are Winners

Location Spain

Gran atención al cliente. Resolvieron todas nuestras dudas muy rápido. Su app es recomendable 100%.

Hprestonmedia

GREAT APP EASY TO USE AND LOOKS GREAT THANKS works well easyu to use looks good and increases sales and profit

Wild Fawn Jewellery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Asked for our buttons to match what we had on the website and the job was done, perfectly. Thank you so much!

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

This app is great, had to tweak the UI quite match it with ours but nice way for customer to get motivate them to add a product to cart.

Josephine Bow

I haven't opened my store yet so this is a review on the install and customer support rather than anything sales related. The app was easy to add and straightforward to use, I requested a few minor amendments and my support ticket was answered quickly and professionally - Thank you Dan. Very happy so far and it does what i wanted it to do.

Boujiania

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Its really easy to use. straight to the point. Goes great with my store and is beginner friendly. Love this app

The Neon Tea Party

SellUp is a great app for upsells and Dan in support was super helpful in speedily resolving an issue I was having!

WBCo

We have yet to really utilise the app because we had a little coding issue but Dan was able to sort it super quick and was a pleasure to work with! Looking forward to seeing some results!