SellUp • Upsell App

SellUp • Upsell App | Reviews

by LAUNCHTIP

Upsell, Post Purchase, Add On, Cross sell & Cart Upsells.

Viyben

Easy to set up with great upsell options! This app is perfect for my online boutique with so many different item variations.

Star and Lux Beauty

I love the layout of this app. One of the easiest to navigate and use. I did have a technical issue but it was fixed right away. so far highly recommend if you are a small shop and not so tech savvy.

Dr. Wunder

This extension has nice features and I have received great support. Plus I also like the minimalistic design.

Gym Resources

So far, its exactly what I was looking for! I needed a small streamlined upsell on my product page and this delivers it easily and simply

Carsadd

I love this app. So user-friendly and their free version is also cool. Thinking in upgrading it. Totally recommend

Falcon Belt

Look super clean and helped me get the job done! Exactly what I needed so I can increase my AOV. Thanks guys.

Good Old Fashioned Chicago

So far this app is working like a charm! All of the options are easy to understand and the app is easy to navigate.

Jessie Breakwell Gallery

This is a fantastic, easy app. This really adds to the customer experience as well as the opportunity to sell in a particular order / sequence. Highly recommend.

Gel Nail Varnish

Great App. Easy to use and good options for upsells. The support is great as my issue was resolved in no time at all and Dan was very helpful. Highly Recommend.

Rantai Store

The free option is a good option for store owners to explore before they decide to sign up for the paid version.