SellUp • Upsell App

SellUp • Upsell App | Reviews

by LAUNCHTIP

Upsell, Post Purchase, Add On, Cross sell & Cart Upsells.

ThisDiabetic.com

I had trouble having it show on my page. Their customer service took care of adding g code to my theme to have it appear at no cost. Would def recommend... now for the sales... let’s see!

Virginia Boys Kitchens

update 8/17/20 - the people at UPSELL contacted me and took initiatives to fix my problem and it's now working awesome. Wish someone had either emailed me to tell me that SELLUP is the same as LAUNCHTIP because that's the name of the software requesting access to my account. Was I supposed to know that? not sure.... But my issue is solved, so I'm happy. It works great.

the original review:
I like this, but it's only viewable on desktop. my pop-up displays weird showing up two times in a row. the "add an item" is not viewable on mobile either and since 60% of my buyers are on mobile, this takes out a huge opportunity. I emailed support and nobody bothered to answer. i definitely don't like using apps where there's zero support. looking for an alternative now

August 12, 2020

Hey Janine. I have your support ticket marked as pending and had sent an access request. Unfortunately you declined this. In order for us to fix this issue which is limited to your store (works fine on mobile, issue is on your theme/app config) we require access. I have resent this in a last ditch effort. Kind regards, Dan.

Hardets

hardets.com

Makers4Medicine

Great app, it was very easy to install and get started! Check out our upsells at www.makers4medicine.org

Picture Show Drive-In Movie Experience!

We use the app to sell up food items for a drive in theater. It has run seamlessly for us from the start and increased our transaction amount!

NATRL Drinks

Not only is this app brilliant, but so is this support. Unlike many other Shopify Applications, Dan at Upsell/LaunchTip has been instrumental in his support and integration of the app into our website. I highly recommend this to all those shopify stores out there.

In Case UK

From everyone at www.incaseuk.com ..... This App Is Amazing. We used to up sell under our popular products for other products we believed that customer would be interested in. It works great!

MeineWatch

good app. This app has the perfect upsell. The app is for free and have a very good product page upsell.

eFans Direct Ltd

So many options to choose from. A very useful and easy to use app that will will help our business grow. http://www.efans.co.uk

ColaPa

very good, I like this app, It helps me get more Conversions and benefits. I really recommend this app.