SellUp • Upsell App

SellUp • Upsell App | Reviews

by LAUNCHTIP

Upsell, Post Purchase, Add On, Cross sell & Cart Upsells.

ColaPa

very good, I like this app, It helps me get more Conversions and benefits. I really recommend this app.

SOON Store Online

Mi tienda es nueva aun, no he tenido experiencia personal con la aplicación. Lo que si puedo decir es que todos mis mentores y maestros recomiendan un 100 % la aplicación y explican como incorporarla. No pasará mucho tiempo para que la aplique en mi tienda, será parte de una renovación total de mi tienda .

Fieremme

I used this app to help me create a sales funnel, driving more sales and getting my store to where I want it to be. I like how it was easy to set up and unlike some other apps, it didn’t leave my store looking crazy, like a total dropshipping store. It had a nice finish.

Poppy Store

It is easy to use and for my small business was very helpful. I will recommend if you are looking for a boost. Thank you! One important finding is that resistance to the sale typically occurs later in the process for new innovations than for established products. That’s because customers are often curious about new products, so more of them will say yes to an initial meeting.

Green Cookware Shop

I like this application. Work well and hope that other users can give you a good review. Thanks for your support

OhForFiveMinutes

I absolutely love the idea and it worked fine for the first day. I then had some issues but contacted the developers and they fixed it very quickly. The communication with them was fantastic. The app is the only one that I've found that does just what I wanted. It isn't intrusive to the design and from the day we used it our sales went up and they were proven to be as a direct result of using the app. It's amazing how quick people will click add to cart when it pops up at the checkout. Very impressed.

March 18, 2020

Apologies to hear this. We actively monitor our support channels. Our contact form on our site was down for 48 hours. We are addressing your issue now. Kind Regards, LaunchTip.

lojadacasainteligente

I had a minor issue with this app and my theme, reached the support and they responded right away. The issue was 100% solved. Thank you UpSell app, love this app!!!!

February 27, 2020

Thank you for the kind review. :)

Plants for Ponds

Only just started using but support very helpful and did some changes I needed quickly.

Thanks :-))

February 21, 2020

Thank you for the kind review. :)

feey

awesome app, simple to use, great support. awesome app, simple to use, great support. awesome app, simple to use, great support.

TCA

Great app. One of those apps where you get a really high level of Customer Service which makes all the difference.