SellUp ‑ Upsell Add ons

Create cross-sells, upsell recommendations and add-ons.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Preloved Electronics

Location Denmark

This app got my Google Merchant account suspended. It took me almost a month to get the suspension liftet. Update: I lost quite a lot of money on this. By pure luck I was advised by one of Denmarks best shopify shop builders, that the app was probably the reason for the suspension. I removed the app and sent my 5th or 6th appeal to google and luckily got it oppened again. I liked the Up-sell app - but it is a shame that developers don't take responsibility for this situation and just blames Google.

October 28, 2022

Hey Preloved Electronics.

Hope you are well. We reviewed your account but see no support tickets raised or any other information surrounding this claim.

SellUp is an upsell app which does not impact or interact with Google Merchants accounts. I suggest you reach out to Google to resolve this.

Usually Merchant Accounts are suspended due to incomplete feeds, product type or missing contact data.

Once your Merchant account has been resolved, we would be happy to assist you with the setup of SellUp.

Chloe @ LAUNCHTIP

Purebreed Kitties

there are other apps that do the same function for 1/4 of the price. Do your research, I have moved away from this app

January 8, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry it didn’t work out for you on this occasion. We have helped 1000’s of merchants generate a considerable amount of additional revenue. Our generous free plan helps merchants add additional revenue without spending a penny. Whilst we feel your review seems extreme, you are welcome to your opinion. We wish you the best of luck in future.

Jess @ LAUNCHTIP

WMP Eyewear

Issue after issue with this app. We were able to fix one thing and we found another problem that we need to deal with. Not sure if it's worth wasting the time.

December 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

On this occasion, after our developer checked this Merchants store, there were considerable JS console errors with the published theme preventing apps from loading correctly.

We suggested the Merchant seek the help of an Expert to resolve these issues.

Minor issues such as styling and positioning are addressed in our Knowledge Base and fully supported by us on paid plans.

Jess @ LAUNCHTIP

Gorgeous and Green

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed the app and followed all instructions. The upsell did not appear on the product collection I selected. I then hardcoded the provided snippet. Still no upsell shown on my products.

October 22, 2021

Update: The issue has been detected on an edited version of the Symmetry theme. The edits are a result of the Bold Subscription App causing JS errors in the console. On the original version of the theme, SellUp and other apps are loading correctly. I have provided this information in a support ticket. Kind regards, Dan.

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback. Upon checking your store, the issue is with your theme blocking our app. As we have no prior support requests from you, we have gone ahead and reached out. Whilst this can seem a frustrating and stressful experience, this is simply unavoidable from time to time with certain stores. Thankfully you will see from our great feedback that once it works for you, we’ll get that frown turned upside down! :)

groindoor

Time spent using app About 22 hours

It is easy to use. But I couldn't understand the implementation because my upsell products are not showing with the lead product on the website.

January 13, 2021

Hi there. Thanks for your feedback. It is indeed not only easy to use but can propel your store revenue with multiple product orders flying in. From what you have described, this will be an issue with your theme. We will reach out to see if we can assist.

Dan

*********

UPDATE: After reaching out to the merchant, we received no response and the app has since been uninstalled. @groindoor, if you ever need help simply reinstall and respond to the ticket. Kind regards, The LAUNCHTIP Team.

De Noir Official

this app is listed as a free upsell app but you can list only one product, if that's the case it is not a free upsell app! 0 return at this point

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your review.

It seems like you want the premium version for free! Well, if you have a Shopify store and are a serious merchant, then you could setup an ACE upsell strategy and the app would pay for itself :) It would also make you a nice ROI. Quite a few of our merchants are making over 1500% ROI from this app.

As a Shopify Partner and App Developer, reviews like this are disheartning as you are criticising a price you aren't willing to pay. If that's the case, leave no review at all. We provide 1 upsell free of charge. Thats a cost out of our pocket at ZERO cost to you! FREE!

Any free products going at De Noir? Checked out the store but looks to be a drop ship store.

I hope you consider altering/removing this review but if not, hopefully savvy merchants will see through this.

All the best,